Friday, February 18, 2011

Carrot Cupcake with Cream Cheese

Hellloooo! So my mom bought a whole bag of carrots and I thought, what's a better way to use them than making some carrot cupcakes! It was a pain shredding them, but once that was done I was off to baking. I made a couple dozen of them and topped it off with what else? Cream cheese!! I don't know if you've noticed, but all the desserts I've posted so far consists of cream cheese. Anyways. I had some frozen cranberries left over from Christmas so I put a few on top of the frosting. It made the cupcakes look soo cute! Unfortunately, just like Christmas, the cranberries were really sour that I had to spit them out, realizing I never really like cranberries...to me, they're only good for decorations. So here are the cupcakes I made! They were pretty yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Share some sweets with me! Haha, looks like Mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I didn't notice they looked like Mickey. I'm planning to make cream puffs soon! Want some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How soon was soon? Did you make them already? Hehe, I wanna try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm... I don't know yet. Probably this weekend. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete