Friday, March 4, 2011

Cheetah Nails

Hello! The nail design I did was the cheetah print. I know there are hundreds of cheetah designs out there sooo to make this one a bit different, it's quite colorful. As the background I used Sally Hansen's Lilac. I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but the color of the Lilac looks pink with a touch of really light purple. The Lilac dried after 5 minutes, so using Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away, Lively Lilac, and Sun Kissed, L.A. Color's Art Deco Pink and Love & Beauty Mint, I put blots of the different colors randomly on all my nails and they dried fairly quickly. Since the Love & Beauty black that I have is a pen and brush, I used the pen part and there is a picture of it below of just the pen. So using the pen, I outlined the colored blots differently. Some with different C's, some long C's, some full C's and some that are outlined all around. Topped the whole thing off with a top coat that I've been using in all nail designs. Hope you guys like it!

1 comment: