Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Nails

Happy Valentine's Day again, this time coming back with nail designs. Here are the designs and what I used:


PINKY: I'll start with the design on the pinky. Using Sally Hansen White Tip, I made a diagonal tip then with my dotting tool with the smallest tip, I used OPI's The Thrill of Brazil to make hearts along the line of the white tip. The way I made the hearts were by putting two dots closely together then connected them together below the dots. On the rest of the white tip I made pink hearts with NYC's Polyester Pink Creme. If you want, you can just use all pink hearts or all red. 
RING FINGER: On the ring finger, as a background, I used Love & Beauty's Light Grey. Again using the same red, I took the made dots all over the nail using a dotting tool. As soon as they dried, I used the Polyester Pink Creme to make a big heart in the middle of the nail.
MIDDLE FINGER: The background on the middle finger is Sparitual's Hypnotic, which is a very nice color by itself. Once that dried, I used Art Deco's Gold to make hearts all over the nail. I wanted somewhat big hearts, so I could only fit four hearts on my nails. I think it's cuter if the hearts on the nails are facing different directions. With these gold hearts, a black background would also look nice.
INDEX FINGER: The design on the index finger looks so simple looking, and easy to do, but looks really cute. The background is the same pink I used on the other nails, Polyester Pink Creme. It dried pretty quickly so I used The Thrill of Brazil to make red hearts all over the nail. I wanted the hearts to be aligned, but if you don't want them aligned, then you can make them randomly.

I hope you guys like the designs and the picture is clear enough for you guys to see the designs.

1 comment: