Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet Valentine

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I wanted to make something for my boyfriend. So I made him some red velvet cookies with cream cheese icing. I started off making the cake and after taking it out of the oven I let it cool. While the cake was cooling, I made the cream cheese icing. I recently bought a box full of cookie cutters and they had a variety of heart shaped cookie cutters. The cookie cutters I used were a heart having an arrow go through it, a big and small heart, and two hearts that were stuck together. As soon as the cake cooled off, I used the cookie cutters and it was kind of hard just because the cookie cutters didn't go all the way down. After cutting each one, I iced each one differently. Finally topped it off with some red sprinkles. I hope he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment