Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nails with a bow

I got a new polish called Green Up Your Act from Nicole by OPI. So I just did all my nails with that color and on just both ring fingers, I made a bow. The knot of the bow is a silver rhinestone and the bow part I used little beads that I got from a store Daiso. I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but it's a Japanese store that sells a bit of everything from household stuff to school stuff to even nail stuff. The design is really cute, but it took time to make the bow since I had to put the beads one by one. Anyways. The color on my nail looks blu-ish, but the real color is on the bottle. Hope you guys like it!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy! Imy! Haha, how strange I made a bow the other day too, but on my nail wheel. It's made out of a rhinestones & pearls & has a tail.

    ReplyDelete